Singapore and Hong Kong
Relo Network Asia – The first full-service destination provider, specializes in relocating families to Asia. We have provided relocation services for more than 500 corporations from around the world.
Established in 1981, Relo Network Asia has assisted more than 500 companies from around the world relocate thousands of families across Asia. Multicultural and multilingual, our employees speak many Asian and European languages. Relo Network Asia Consultants pride themselves on their professionalism and are available to advise the expatriate family throughout their relocation.
Our experienced and knowledgeable on-the-ground Consultants guide assignees and families through each service. They know the ins and outs of each process and the challenges of each culture.
Relo Network Asia Single Point of Contact works directly with our clients to ensure the fulfillment of our service commitments and to provide the feedback essential to a Global Mobility professional’s job.
Relo Network Asia services are designed to provide maximum assignee support with minimum disruption to work and home life. Our time-tested service programs save time, money and energy for everyone involved. From securing the right Visa to tying up loose ends at departure, we can help at every milestone of the expatriate life-cycle.
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council, Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council, Senior Global Mobility Specialist (SGMS)
- MIM+ certified
- Aires – Circle of Excellence
- Graebel – Partner Alliance award
- Human Resources Online, Best Mobility and Orientation Consultancy
- Industry Voted – Top 100 (Steve Burson and Sharon Michnay)