We are professional, calm, caring, solution finders. NYC Navigator listens to your needs and are your advocate to help you re-create home.
We don’t just “talk the talk”, we have traveled and lived internationally, and are respectful of different cultures, backgrounds and special needs. At NYC Navigator, we act with the utmost integrity both in our interactions with you and on your behalf. We are connected. Manhattan changes quickly and the New York metropolitan area covers more than a 75 mile radius, so therefore it’s no small feat to constantly have your finger on the pulse of the Tri-State Area. In addition to the New York Tri-State Area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut) we also service Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Chicago, Miami, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
Our commitment to you is that if it exists, we will find it! Whether it’s locating a Dutch products store in Connecticut or a proper fish and chips shop in Brooklyn, NYC Navigator is hot on the trail.
We pride ourselves on operating independently of any supplier affiliation such as real-estate firms or van lines. We select and partner only with those service providers who share our demand for excellence and commitment to our clients.
- 2021 Goldman Sachs, 10,000 Small Businesses Alumni
- 2021 NEI Global Relocation – Own IT award, Service Exceeding Expectations
- 2021 Forum for Expatriate Management – EMMA’s Global Mobility Professional of the Year, shortlisted awardee
- 2021 Think Global – Destination Services Provider of the Year, shortlisted awardee
- 2020 Think Global – Destination Services Provider of the Year award
- 2020 BGRS – Destination Services, Gold
- 2018 NEI Global Relocation – Own IT award, Excellence in Accountability award
- 2018 NEI Global Relocation – Service Exceeding Expectations award
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC)
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council, Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)