The Czech Republic
Inter Relocation was founded in March 2002 as a provider of relocation destination services and immigration compliance in Budapest, Hungary. The company was established with three full-time members of staff and has since grown to its current staff of over 20.
In addition, in 2003, the international section of the company, the Inter Relocation Group was founded. From humble beginnings with the company offering relocation services in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Poland, Inter Relocation now boasts franchise group members in 23 countries across the CEE region and Central Asia, with the headquarters located in the Budapest office.
Currently Inter Relocation is the only relocation service provider in Hungary that holds the EuRA Global Quality Seal.
Based on an ISO:9001 process management model, the EGQS specifies the processes and Key Performance Indicators that reflect the very highest standards in relocation services.
- 2022 CARTUS – Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award
- 2022 CARTUS – nominated for the Cartus Masters Cup in the category of Home-related Services
- EuRA, Global Quality Seal (EGQS) certified
- Global Network Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award 4 years in a row
- 2019 CARTUS – Commitment to Excellence award, Gold Level
- 2017 CARTUS – Commitment to Excellence award, Gold Level
- 2016 CARTUS – nominated for the Cartus Masters Cup in the category of Home-related Services